What should I pack?
North Carolina weather is very unpredictable. Plan for cool mornings and evenings and warm days. Always pack an umbrella. You will need a pillow, linens and bedding. And don't forget your Bible!
Do NOT leave the following items with your camper: Cell Phones, Food, Candy, Drinks
- There is a phone on site if you need to speak with your camper you may call at 8:45, 12:45, and 5:45.
- By the order of the Avery County Health Department there is to be no food, candy, or drinks in the cabins at anytime.
- If you leave money with your child and do not give it to your child's counselor, CLH nor anyone affiliated with CLH will be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- There are times that mail does not arrive on time or that the kids will leave it laying around. Please do not send money or they may not receive it.
At what time are meals served?
- Breakfast is at 8:00 am, Lunch is at 12:30 pm, and Supper is at 5:30 pm
- Breakfast is at 8:00 am, Lunch is at 12 noon, and Supper is at 5:30 pm.
- If you would like to enjoy a family style meal and are not camping with us, please call to let us know you are coming.
When are Sunday church services offered?
During the summer months Mountainside Lutheran Church has a 9:30am service and the camp service is at 11:00am.
What is there to do in the mountains?
Local attractions include Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls, Linville Caverns, and Tweetsie Railroad. For more attraction information check out the Local Attractions page.
How do I join the Camp Linn Haven Booster Club?
You can contact Kyle Lane for Booster Club memberships (828-256-9032)
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED